Full Customer Terms & Conditions
Section 1: 7 Day Return Policy
- In addition to any statutory cancellation rights, or any right of withdrawal you are entitled to where you are a finance customer, Suzuki GB provides you with a money backguarantee from the date of registration of the car for a period of 7 days.
- Day 1 is the day of first registration, so the car must be returned no later than 7 days later. For example, for a car registered on Saturday, the car must be returned before the selling dealercloses on the following Saturday.
- If you decide to return the car you must notify the selling dealer by telephone or email at least 24 hours before you return the car, and no later than 5pm on the 6th day. For example, for a car registered on Saturday, you must notify the selling dealer by 5pm on Friday if you wish to return the car on Saturday.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over purchasing a new Suzuki car in their personal capacity.
- If there is any negative equity (shortfall on the part-exchange vehicle) that has been funded as part of your new purchase with Suzuki Financial Services you will need to pay theamount of the negative equity to the selling dealer as part of the agreement to return the car.
- Car must be returned to the selling dealer and not to any other Suzuki dealer or location. You must return the car to the selling dealer at your own cost and before the relevant deadline.
- If you wish to have the selling dealer collect the car from your home address, the selling dealer may agree to this in their sole discretion, in which case you must arrange the collection at least 1 working day in advance of the collection date. The selling dealer will inform you of the collection fee in advance. If the car was purchased in cash, the collection fee will be deducted from the refunded amount. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services, you must pay any collection fee directly to the sellingdealer. You must be available to hand over the keys to the selling dealer at the agreed time and location. Only one attempt to collect the car will be made. If the selling dealerdeclines to collect the car, or the collection cannot take place for any reason, you must return the car to the selling dealer before the deadline.
- You are fully responsible to insure the car with fully comprehensive insurance from the day of handover and any cars that have not been insured in this way will not be accepted for return.
- Returns where the vehicle has been modified, damaged, soiled, altered from its original condition on delivery, or is subject to an insurance claim, cannot be accepted.
- You must pay and accept sole responsibility for any third-party costs, fees, charges and penalties incurred, including (without limitation) in relation to any outstandingmotoring offences, parking tickets, fines, congestion and other charges, incurred during the period you are in possession of the car.
- If a vehicle was part exchanged as part of the new car purchase it will not be returned. Instead, the selling dealer will reimburse the part exchange value stated on the purchaseinvoice. The selling dealer may elect to return the vehicle if it is practical to do so –but this is entirely within the selling dealer’s sole discretion and it should be assumed that the part-exchanged vehicle will not be returned to you.
- If you have entered into a finance agreement to pay for the car you have a right to change your mind and withdraw from the finance agreement under s66A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 without giving any reason. The exact terms of the right to withdraw will be set out in the finance agreement itself. If you exercise the right, it will bring the finance agreement with Suzuki Financial Services to an end. It does not automatically mean that you can pull out of buying the car but Suzuki GB will allow you to exercise the 7-Day Return option on the terms set out in section 1.
- Offer applies to cars registered between 1st October and 31st December 2020.
- Offer applies to cars purchased in person from a participating Suzuki dealership either in cash or with Suzuki Financial Services, and is available only to the person who purchases the car from the selling dealer.
- The offer is available in relation to cars registered as ‘Private’ and ‘Private–Disabled’. Business customers, and cars funded through Suzuki Personal Contract Hire (PCH) or any 3rd partyleasing provider, and through Motability are excluded.
- Maximum of one car per person.
- Car may be returned to the selling dealer within 7 days of first registration. If the car was purchased in cash, the selling dealer will refund you in full minus any delivery fee. If the car was tobe purchased through Suzuki Financial Services the selling dealer will refund to Suzuki Financial Services the amount it paid for the car and any additional extras and you must pay any delivery fee directly to the selling dealer.
- If there are any additional extras such as gap insurance that have been funded as part of your new purchase with Suzuki Financial Services, the selling dealer will cancel these on your behalf.
- A mileage limit of 250 miles applies to returned cars. An excess mileage charge of £1.00 per mile will be applied for any cars returned with over 250 miles. If the car waspurchased in cash, the excess mileage charges will be deducted from the refunded amount. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services, you must pay the excess mileage charges directly to the selling dealer.
- You must not use the car as collateral for any loan or other third-party arrangement or accept or allow any lien or third-party interest over the car. Doing so invalidates this offer.
- Taking the car outside of the UK also invalidates this offer.
- Where a car is returned and the selling dealer cannot provide a suitable alternative car as a replacement, or you do not want an alternative, if the car was purchased in cash theprice paid for the car (excluding delivery charges and any other applicable deductions as outlined above) will be returned by exactly the method as it was originally paid. If the carwas to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services, the selling dealer will refund to Suzuki Financial Services the amount it paid for the car and any additional extras and you must pay any delivery charge and any other applicable deductions as outlined above directly to the selling dealer.
- You must return the car’s V5C (Log Book) to us when you return the car.
Section 2: Your Right of Withdrawal: where you have entered into a finance agreement to pay for the car
- If you wish to withdraw just from the finance agreement and keep the car you must tell Suzuki Financial Services by calling them or writing to them on the contact details provided in the finance agreement. You must then pay Suzuki Financial Services the amount payable by you on your withdrawal from the finance agreement as explained in the financeagreement.
- If you wish to withdraw from the finance agreement and exercise the 7-Day Return option you must ensure that you follow the procedures for return of the car within the returns period as set out in section 1 above. On return of the car the selling dealer will return to Suzuki Financial Services the amount it paid for the car and any additional extras.
- If you fail to return the car within the 7 day period you will not be able to benefit from the 7-Day Return option set out in section 1 but you will remain liable to pay Suzuki Financial Services the amount payable by you on your withdrawal from the finance agreement as explained in the finance agreement.